Contrées Othines
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Contrées Othines

Empire zordanien

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

I am new at this so am trying to catch up.

AuteurMessage
PeequeLe
Invité

I am new at this so am trying to catch up. Empty
MessageSujet: I am new at this so am trying to catch up.   I am new at this so am trying to catch up. EmptyMer 3 Aoû à 14:52

Hello. Hi Rick, now you hit a sore point with me when you asked how much for the ribbons and how long will the y last. The lousy good for nothing @#$%^$@#%^& ribbons usually cost about $10 at Office Depot and have a rated life of 40 imprints.I cheat as the machine is DESIGNED to WASTE the ribbon. So after each imprint, I re wind the unused part till only the used parts shows. My method I get about 80 imprints.BTW best to use the black ribbon as the other colors never seem to work right. 07 Dec 2007 @ 0:45"The flimsier the product,the higher the price" Ferengi 82nd rule of aqusition
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

I am new at this so am trying to catch up.
Page 1 sur 1